Pain in lower stomach, frequent urination, blood in urine. Symptoms of UTI?

Hello, I am a 16 year old female. Earlier today i had been experiencing the extreme need to urinate. After i used the bathroom i found myself still feeling the need to pee. Multiple bathroom breaks later i started noticing blood in my urine . now it hurts to pee and the liquid coming out is almost all blood. I realize that it may very well be a UTI , but i dont think that there should be this much blood (I am very sure it isnt my period), i also have been experiencing pains from my lower stomach and feelings of vomitting whenever I pee.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013