Pain in lower right throat/upper chest when breathing, swallowing

Pain in lower right throat/upper chest when breathing, swallowing, and especially coughing. So I ve been having this cough for about a couple months that went away eventually (I don t know if this could be related to my current problem, but I thought I d add this). It s been about a week or two since then, but today after I did a little cleaning and went to go take a drink, I noticed this pain in my throat when I swallowed and I could kind of feel it in the upper part of my chest. After that I did a couple breathing exercises and noticed that the lower right side of my throat felt really sore almost like I could feel the muscles tightening around it whenever I inhale, and I can sort of feel that pain on the right side of my upper chest, but hardly. So then I tried intentionally coughing and this is where the fun begins. I get that same feeling I just described, but instead of that sore feeling the lower right side of my throat and hurts EXTREMELY bad down to about the collarbone and I can feel a slight burning sensation on the right side of my chest as well as a little worse pain. It kind of scares me not knowing what s happening and I don t really have money to go to the doctor , so it would be nice if I could get a little insight before making that decision. Thanks. In addition, if it helps, a few days before that I yelled really loud and practiced some quiet singing which made my voice a little weak and scratchy for a couple days after. But it seems fine now. Could I have maybe damaged something? Also, let me stress that if you don t have anything helpful to say, please don t respond. I don t mean to be rude, but it s a little annoying when people say Oh I have the same problem! Please help! Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011