Pain in lower right eye, seems to be onset of stye, gets sharp pain in bending, minor swelling. History of chalazions. Cause?

I have a pain in my lower right eye and it is localised towards the lower right side of the lid. The pain feels like the onset of a stye but there is no visible lump. The pain feels very sharp when I bend over and my eye feels swollen after I ve been sleeping, even though externally there is only a very minor amount of swelling . I ve recently suffered from 2 chalazions on my other eye which became infected and required anti-bitics and daily manipulation However these have now gone. I normally don t have any problems with my eyes and I lead a healthy lifestyle so I m perplexed as to why this is happening so much now.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012