Pain in lower right back area, urge to urinate, shallow blood coming out of vagina. Red bumps under breasts. Reasons ?

I had this pain in my lower right back area under my butt, and in te front in the same area where my overies are yesterday. Then I had the urgency to pee like when you have a uti . Then at the end of the day I had some very shallow blood come out of my vagina followed my some light tan creamy fluid. Today I m not bleeding at all and don t feel the urgency to pee. But I ve developed these tiny red bumps under my Breasts down to my belly
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Thank you for the query.
In my opinion you must be suffering with an infection which is leading to the symptoms you have mentioned.vaginal bleeding and discharge forced me to focus on this as it must be rule out in early stages.If it is a normal period then it is fine but if it is not you need to have a ultrasound abdomen done for this to rule out the most common causes of your symptoms.Thank you.