Pain in lower right back after drinking or eating, have hernias, hurt. What is the cure?

i AM HAVING PAIN IN MY LOWER RIGHT BACK AND SIDE AFTER EATING OR DRINKING. SOME IN THE LEFT SIDE TOO BUT NOT AS SEVERE. i DO HAVE HERNIAS THAT WERE REPAIRED WITH MESH ALSO, THEY HUR T WHEN YOU TOUCH THEM. mY DOCTOR SAID THE HERNIA WAS IN PLACE ACCORDING TO THE CAT SCAN HOWEVER THE HERNIA DIDN T POP OUT UNTIL AFTER THE CAT SCAN. HE THINKS THAT IT IS FLUID FROM THE HERNIA AND NOT THE HERNIA IT SELF AND WANTS TO ASPIRATE THE FLUID THAT HE SAYS IS THE MASS THAT I AM FEELING
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013