Pain in lower pelvic area, blood in stools, pain in testicles. History of mild diverticulitis. Suggested colonoscopy. Guide

I am going go have a colonoscopy Monday because I have been having lower pelvic area pain around where my bladder would be I think.. Fir years I have had bright red blood on my toilet paper in some in the water on accasion... I had a abdominal ct done and it came back with mild diverticulosis...I have taken two diff kinds of anti bio but the pain is still there and also sometimes in my testicles... I'm just so scared!!! It's causing me every syptom I can think of because I think the worse I guess... I'm 37 Years old.... My stools are not ribbon thin but are not perfectly round either... This wAiting is worse on my nerves!!!! Please help if u can.. Should I worry about colon can....?? Thanks so much!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013