Pain in lower pelvic and back, swelling in vagina, weight gain. Histroy of tied tubes, ovarian cyst and abnormal paps. Pregnant?

I had my tubes tied a few years ago my period is every 14 -19 days an i am. Having a lot of pain in my lower pelvic and back pain and pressure like my female parts are swelled and about to fall out can't hardly walk and have gained quite a few lbs lately could i be pregnant or what?. I have a history of ovarian cyst and abnormal paps as well I dont know if i should get a home pregnancy test or go to er?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013