Pain in lower lubar, done tests, removed appendix. Is there a bacterial test that should be done?

For 7 years I have had a strange pain in my lower right lumbur that continued down my leg into my foot . Doctors ran me through a gambit of testing, MRI s, Colenoscopy, Upper GI, Lower GI, Aid s Testing, nerve testing, Catscans, urine test, blood work, prostrate exam... you name it they did - even found a bad heart valve but not the problem to my problems. They even removed my appendix which ended up being negative. Anyways, twice now I have been put on Amoxacillin for tooth problems, and within a day the pain in my sides lessens so much it seems very manageable. Is there a type of bacteria test my doctor should have tried to rule out some sort of infection in my body? This would be the closest thing I have ever come to in getting this problem solved.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012