Pain in lower legs and back always, found mild bulge at 14/15. Is it normal for people who had neck surgery ?

Hi, I had neck surgery in 2010, ACDF. Everything went fine and I recovered well, but for past yr my lower legs and back is always in pain. They found a mild bulge at l4/l5. Not enough for ins co to approve surgery. Is it normal for ppl that's had neck surgery to eventually have lower back problems? Here's what my MRI said about my neck
"Spondylosis with neural foraminal narrowing at c3/c4, c4/c5, c5/c6". Will I eventually be stuck in a wheelchair? I know I'm in pain so much now that I'm on disability and other things have come up like kidney stones and kidney cysts and my left arm/hand has always been numb. Just wanted your take on all this, thanks
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013