Pain in lower left side of abdomen, have yellowish stools, painful, tingling down the left leg. Any ideas ?

I have been having pain in my lower left side of the abdomen off and on for w=awhile now and its getting worse. I wake up in the morning when I feel my stools enter a certain area. and discomfort lasts until I go and sometimes longer. Have been having yellowish stools, flattened and painful to go even tho its small. My body temp has been dropping and has been as low as 95.5 several times. My blood work and Thyroid tests- done last week- were great. I feel awful. Eating only plain yogurt, smooties and a baked potato helped a bit but still hurts. Can feel tingling down my left leg and my back feels funny too. No drinking for over 12 years, mentioning because all docs have asked. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013