Pain in lower left side. Done appendix operation. Why do I still have pain?

Hi doctor my name is nosheen i would like to ask a few questions actually i went through appendix operation in 2010 it was serve pain and i was attended as emergency case , after 1 week while changing my clothes my stiches broke and it started bleeding then i went to doc he gave me antiboitics after exactly 1 year i had pain in the same left lower stomach area where stiches broke and i had high fever when i consulted doc she told me i hav a ovarian cyst which was norma she gavee me medicines later after 12 days i had the serve pain and high fever i went to hospital after checking they told me i have to go through an emergency surgery becozz my cyst twisted it was 6 cm that time after my surgery the first thing doc ask me i dont know why was are you sexually active i answer that no i m not she keep on asking me the same which was very unusuall she wrote on my documents that ovarian obcess which was daigonosed and gave me augmintin and panadol and after 2 days i was discharged and now also i get pain in the same place lower stomach on left side and it is a feeling like burning and the pain scares me coz i dont want to go through another surgery can u please tell me why i hv pain still and hot burning feeling there most of the time and why she said that i am sexually active ? Coz i m not sexuallly active
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012