Pain in lower left quadrant of stomach for short duration. Any idea?

I have a pain that comes and goes in my lower left quadrant of my stomach. I had a complete hysterectomy, so I know it is not anything with ovaries. I have had kidney stones, and it is not acting like that either. It is not unbearable, but it is annoying and it comes and goes like contractions. (I have had four babies) I feel it when I am sitting as well as when I walk around. It started when I was just sitting in the car driving yesterday. When the pain does come, it doesn't last long, but it is kind of a stabbing pain, short in duration. It is like mini cramps. Any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. It must be just an muscle pull or pain due to renal calculi. Pain due to renal calculi will not be always same as before. I advice you to drink plenty of water and if pain is more I will also suggest to take advil. Thank you.