Pain in lower left pelvic area, having kidney stone, basket removal done, still having the pain. Renal colic or ureter?

I hurt in my lower left pelvic area for four years before finally being diagnosed with a 2 cm kidney stone. (had exploratory surgery as well as partial and final hysterectomy , colonoscopy , etc before finally the kidney stone was found. ) Dr. Initially thought pain was not matching up with kidney stones because i hurt in my lower left pelvic area and not in the upper area where kidney stone was at. Dr blasted then removed via basket. Left a ureter stint with string for a week which was removed today. Now I am having extreme pain in that same lower pelvic area. could this be renal colic or my ureter or???????
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012