Pain in lower left groin, intense when bladder is full, feeling of cooling sensation throughout the body, negative pancreatitis test. Suggestion?

Sir, I have some pain on the lower left groin area that seems intense when my bladder is full. I have an odd cooling sensation running throughout my entire body. I am weak and I have the shakes. No temperature or fever . I am an American working in Saudi Arabia and the doctors here don t know what I have. They ran a blood test and they claim the results look normal. They looked at possible pancritis and the results came back negative. Suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012