Pain in lower left abdomen, extreme numbness in left foot. Had cysts removed with total hysterectomy. Reasons ?

I have pain in my lower left abdomen, basically all the time, and each day at work after sitting, I have extreme numbness in my left foot. The pain in my lower abdomen has bothered me for over a year. I had a colonoscopy last year which was fine, except for two cysts which were removed and have had endometrial cancer six months ago, with a total hysterectomy . A CT scan did not reveal any hernia or other medical problem in April prior to surgery, as I questioned the pain
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012