Pain in lower intestines, watery stools, vomitting, loss of apetite, tiredness, burning, growling stomach. Solution?

I HAVE HAD MY LOWER INTESTINES TO HURT AND WATER STOOLS FOR OVER A MONTH. I GET REALLY SICK AT MY STOMACH AND THROW UP. I AM NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE BUT VERY TIRED. I FEEL LIKE IT GAS BUT I HAVE ACCIDENTS IN MY PANTS AND IT SMELLS LIKE A ABCESS. I AM SCARE TO SAY ANYTHING AND ASHAME THAT THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN THE PAST MONTH, MY STOMACH BURNS AND ITS SOUCH LIKE A GROWING SOUND AND I HAVE TO RUN TO THE BATHROOM....
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013