Pain in lower front tooth, diagnosed with TGN. On anti-seizure medicines. Side effects include?

I have had pain in a lower front tooth since Feb. 2012. In May-June I had a root canal done. After the first treatment I still had the same pain. At the final treatment, the same pain. I was then diagnosed with TGN. I have been on many anti-seizure meds with terrible side effects and not much relief. I am presently on the last med there is, with a bit of relief and I go to see the neuroligest soon. Is there any chance this pain could be caused by shingles of the gums?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013