Pain in lower extremities. Have anterior iliacsacral rotation. Are there sacral nerves in SI joints that cannot be seen by MRI?

I was symmetrically examined by a highly qualified PT and told me I have right anterior iliacsacral rotation which causes prickling and dull ache this travels down lower extremities and both feet. I had a MRI that only showed broad base diffuse l3-l4 l4-l5-s1 that are not pressing on any nerve roots or thecal sac. Are there sacral nerves in the SI joints that cannot be seen on a MRI?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013