Pain in lower buttocks, painful, piles, no bruises. Had hot baths. What happened?

Hi I am a 31 year old male. About 4 days ago, I started having a pain on the inside of my lower buttocks, and there's no signs of bruises what so ever! At first I thought I had piles, I couldn't sleep for the last couple of days now! I sweat terribly at night, and get fever from time to time! Its very difficult to sit still, and even take hot baths late at night to sooth the pain! I had a sonar done today because the surgeon though that it might be a abces, but there's nothing! What can be wrong I feel terrible!?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013