Pain in lower belly, diagnosed as appendicitis, pain dulled. Down with diarrhea with pain in the same area. What is wrong?

Hi, About 4 years ago I woke up with severe pain in my lower right hand side of my belly and I was double over in pain, to stand up straight made it even worse. I went to the doctors and they advised that its appendicitis just by feeling the area that was sore. The pain dulled off and disappeared within 24 hours and I was told unless it gets worse then I will be right. Ever since this happended the area rumbles and grumbles from time to time with very slight occasional pain, I can push on the area at times and feel stuff moving around in there while it grumbles. Twice in the last 5 days I have had diarrhea to the point of not being able to go to work without taking immodium and last night while laying on my back, each time i went to lift my right leg I would get a slight bit of pain in the area again followed by waking up with diarrhea ahain this morning. I m not sure what to do because the doctors in my area are really bad and really dont seem to care about their patients. Could you give me any sort of indication of what might be going on?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013