Pain in lower back side below armpit, aggravates on turning, trying to stand or bend. X-rays showed early lumbar spondylosis, prescribed Acenil, Lan. Will it be cured?

I had pain in my right lower back side below armpit. Felt severe pain while turning in bed, or while trying to stand or bend sometimes, or while riding vehicle in bumping road. In other situation it was mild pain. I went to a physician, he advised some blood tests, including TSH , and video x-ray . the results were that my TSH level in one of the lab was 5.96, while in another it was 3.0. Similalry, uric acid 7.7, and prostate 28 grams. He prescribed thyronorm, another medicine for uric acid, and TRD- contin. I still felt pain so went to a neurologist , he advised x-ray, which is reported as Early Lumbar Spondylysis. I have been prescribed Tab Acenil 100 and Tab Lan 30 two times a day for 3 weeks. I would like to ask why such as difference in TSH level tested in different labs ? What are these medicines for ? whether my illness be cured ? what could be the reason of pain ? what should I do ? k p n
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012