Pain in lower back near kidneys, lower stomach pains, yellowish liquid discharge

Hi, im 37 weeks pregnant . And I keep getting this pain in my lower back on both side where my kidneys are. My left side usually hurts worse tho. But the pain does not stay all the time it comes and goes. I don t have any other symptom s . No fever that I notice, no burning while I pee or cloudiness or even blood just horrible pain in my lower back. Some moments are unbearable and others I am just fine. I also have lower stomach pains every so often. I discharge every once in awhile and its like a gush of liquid and it some times a little yellowish in . Im not sure if im dealing with kidney problems or labor pains. Im more than sure its kidney though.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012