Pain in lower back, leg, thighs. Swelling in hands, feet. Taking lyrica, morphine, no relief. Solution?

Dr. I am taking Lyrica for the past two months, also Morphine 15mg. I m still having pain in my lower back, legs thights and from my waist down. My pain Dr. uped the dosage of the Morphine to 5 a day 2 in morning one at afternoon and 2 at night. My hands and feet swell . To start off with I went through the shots in the back for over three months. Then when finished. Still no relief, only more pain in the back and legs that before the shots. I will go to my Dr. on March 19th I do think that this regieme is not doing a thing for me.????????Allways want money
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013