Pain in lower back and tail bone, headache, hip pain. Hard mass at tip of tail bone. Help

I have developed horrible lower back, tail bone pain coupled with headaches, spinal , and leg/ hip pain. While inspecting the source of my pain ( tail bone tip) I noticed a hard mass at the tip of my tail bone. It`s kind of like a tail but you can tell I have it unless your touch it. The mass it at the very tip of the tail bone. I see my doctor next week but I am literally in tears with pain. I`m a 26 year old female that is otherwise healthy and fit. this bump prevents me from participating in the many physical activities I am apart of.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Sep 2013