Pain in lower back and legs. Report shows spondylosis. How to stop pain?

My screening of whole spine report is screening sagittal T2 weighted image through cervical spine reveal mild changes of spondylosis . C5-6 disc show posterior protrusion. C4-5 & C6-7 discs reveal mild diffuse posterior bulge. Screening sagittal T2 weighted images through lumbar spine reveal mild changes of spondylosis . There is small posterior protrusion of L3-4 disc.L4-5 disc show right paracentral bulge. My lower back & legs have pain.Can you tell what to do to stop pain
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012