Pain in lower back and left side, lumpy stools. Gall bladder removed. Phantom pains?

I had a gall bladder removal procedure proformed fifteem (15) months ago and since that time I have experienced pains in my lower back and left side. My defecation has changed to lumpy and I have a nearly constant discomfort in the areas mentioned above. However, I grew real cause for concern this evening as I briefly felt the same pain I had prior to the removal procedure. Are there any phantom pains associated with this type procedure?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013