Pain in lower back and left hip after surgery for hernia removal, front leg muscle hurts. Solution ?

Hi Doctor ; I m 36 years old female with two herniated disk in my lumbar , I did the surgery to remove part of the hernia , I suffer from sciatica for 2 years , now I m having different pain in my lower back and left hip , so bad , I scream if I move , also the muscle in front of my leg hurst , yesterday I just moved a little and a very bad pain came around my hip that I could not move at all , I know I have to go to the doctor , but I can t move at all , the pain is to much I feel like killing myself ...
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013