Pain in lower back, abdomen and near rectum, diverticulitis. Taken antibiotics. Past bladder sling, hysterectomy, diabetes. Advise?

Okay I have a pain near rectum also I have has diverticulitis in the past to. I had a bladder sling in 2009 since then I believe things have gotten worse lower back pain sever loewer abdominal pain and sharp pain on right side while trying to urinate . I've been to drs had scans and the thing they did see was diverticulitis and I was given antibiotics , but as I told them I have trouble having bowel movements some times I strain and notice blood mixed in stool. Though no blood just pouring out. Also to urinate I feel a full bladder and it sometimes feels like its not coming out or I have to adjust my self to get it flowing but they say no urinary infection I feel as if I'm going crazy!! I've had to have full historectomy gallbladder removed just months after and my apendix was robed when I was 20 I was31 when I had my hysterectomy 32 gallbladder and almost 36 for bladder sling . Please so u have any answers or info keep in mind I am diabetic but it has been undercontroll on sliding scale insulin. I'm tired of going to er just to hear they can't find anything and I don't know if not explaining it right or just not telling wut I so know . But it's getting expensive especially not having insurance.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013