Pain in lower abdomen, sensations of dysmenorrhea, bowel movement, pain before farting, on standing. Causes?

hi..i am 35 years old and a mother of 2 children (both via c section). i am experiencing a cramps/pain in my lower abdomen at the middle part since yesterday. Though most of the times the pain is tolerable.But there were times that the pain is too much for a least a minute like i am having a dysmenorrhea or like i m going to have bowel movement . Also, when i am about to fart , there is so much pain before it releases. Also, i feel the pain mostly when I am standing. Based on my usual menstruation cycle i will have my menstruation period most probably in july 2nd or 4th. Does carrying heavy objects, just the other day, than I usually do may cause this cramps? Please help me..thank you very much
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012