Pain in lower abdomen, pain while taking a deep breath, nausea, dizziness. Causes?

a couple days ago i had a bad pain lower left abdomen-it went away 5 min now i have pain on left rib cage & hurts 2 take deep breath. i don t know if related to spider(house) bite. I ALSO FEEL NAUSEOUS so& DIZZY. I JUST NEED TO KNOW THIS IS NOTHING -WHICH I M SURE IT IS. I AM 60 YR OLD FEMALE sorry about Caps i wasn t shouting at you i just have to look at keys & i put on caps accidently thank you for any advice you have.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013