Pain in lower abdomen on sitting down, had sex with condom. Could pregnancy be causing this?

So my boyfriend (of 9 months) and I lost our virginity to each other about a month ago. We always use protection. A month ago I was on birth control and used a condom as well. This past week, however, I was out of my birth control prescription (so I didn t use any), but we still used a condom. I am a little worried still about possibly being pregnant. I may just be paranoid, but whenever I sit down I feel I slight pain in my lower abdomen . I feel like it s possible that I am just worrying myself sick, is this possible? It s not unbearable pain by any means, but it still has me worried. It s been less than a week since the sex, so I don t even know if that is possible. I am just looking for some reassurance that it might be something else. It is the same pain that I experience sometimes during sex (sharp pain in the pit of my stomach ).
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013