Pain in lower abdomen, no relief on passing stools, nausea. Treatment options?

I have this feeling in my lower abdomen like I have to either poop or throw up. I poop, but I don t feel any relief, and if I do, it is only for a little while. I am usually a very active person, but today when I went to the gym, I was only able to run a little less than 1.5 miles before I felt like I had to throw up. So I stopped, and I thought I just overdid, or did it to fast, but the feeling didn t go away, and I didn t start going again.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012