Pain in lower abdomen, near joint, typhoid. Taking oftum. Widal test done again. Treatment?

Hi, I m 36 yrs old. I was having pain in the lower quadrant of the right abdomen near to the the joint . Later it was diagnosed to be typhoid with typhi o 1/160 and typhi h 1/80. Doctor suggested antibiotic, Oftum-OZ. After 2 weeks i did my widal test again which showed typhi o 1/80 and typhi h 1/160. CBC shows ESR to be 35 which was previously 40 and the pain still persists. Please let me know what it indicates. Thanks and Regards.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012