Pain in lower abdomen, back, nausea, tiredness, bloating, blood in urine. Hysterectomy done. Causes?

For almost 3 months i have been having a pain in my lower right stomach and back that comes and goes, nausea , feeling tired feel bloated after eating having headaches & mightsweats. O get diarreha then constipated urinate too often with blood in urine and vaginal. I had a hystorectomy two years ago and kept my overies and i have lots of gas sometimes smelly.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
DEAR SIR/MADAM

THE CAUSES FOR PAIN IN THE LOWER RIGHT STOMACH ARE.
1. APPENDICITIS
2. CROHNS DISEASE
3. DIVERTICULITIS
4. INJURY
5. INTESTINAL OBSTRUCTION
6. IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
7. MESENTERIC LYMPHADENITIS
8. PANCREATITIS
9. PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE
10. PERITONITIS

ALL THESE SYMPTOMS MIGHT BE DUE TO IMBALANCE IN THE HORMONAL LEVELS, SOME TIMES INJURY CAUSED DURING SURGERY MIGHT CAUSE BLOOD IN THE URINE AND VAGINA.

THANKS