Pain in lower abdomen. Diagnosed with high HCG. Time duration for removing Ectopic pregnancy?

sir my girlfriend now having ectopic pregnancy . last month it has come to our notice after examined by doctor. he advised us to go through Beta HCG test which was 298.5. he advised us there is no need to do surgery and patient can keep on medical treatment. and wait for reducing HCG level. after few days it has fall down up to 37.01 but she is still having pain in her lower abdomin. she is having meftal spas in pain. can she aply hot water bottle for reducing her pain. how much time she has to wait for removing this ectopic pregnancy
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012