Pain in lower abdomen. Cannot bend, twist body. Having stomach pain which relieves after using the bathroom. Reason?

I woke up this morning and got out of bed, while getti out of bed I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdominal side. Ignored it. But when I tried I get back in bed and lay down, or lean to my right or left, I had a excruciating sharp stabbing pain on my left abdominal side. I can sit on a couch but I have to sit up staight and not twist or bend to avoid the pain. I lay on my right side majority if the time when I sleep. I have been noticing some pain in my belly a few nights and mornings. It usually goes away after I use the bathroom. It feels like an Iran is twisted maybe. My stomach is also bloated.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012