Pain in lower abdomen. All tests negative. Aggravates on sitting, standing. How to heal?

I have had pain in my lower right abdoment for six months. All tests have been negative. CAT scan, MRI with&without contrast, colonoscopy . Surgeon says no hernia , Orthopedist says no issue with muscles, thinks it neurological. Neuroligist says its not neurological, sent to Gastro Enterologist. He said I have no symptoms other than pain when bending, standing so it isn t GI related (did a colonscopy as a screening anyways and it was fine). Really feels like a muscle issue. Not sure how to proceed. If sitting/standing aggravate it, how can I rest it to heal?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013