Pain in liver, muscle pain, depression, constipation. History of Hepatitis B. Suggest something

My name is Elena, I am 46 years old, 5 ft and 3 inches tall, and weight 164 lbs.

I have this sharp pain in my left mid side of my body, and also, feel bloated, constipated, have depression, and my muscles are aching. I have been off work for over two months, but today I fell so sick; I am taking some medication for depression, anxiety, but it is a low dosage; I don't know what it is, also I feel a pain in my right side of my body, where my liver is, I can feel it a little enlarged.. I had hepatitis B when I was 12 years old.

I do not smoke, and had no drinks for over two months. please advise. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013