Pain in limbs and abdomen. Difficulty swallowing. Taken Citalapram and Omeprazole. What is wrong?

Hi for the last 3 years or more I have been suffering with pain in my legs, arms and mostly my abdomen which then leads around to my back and neck, I struggle swallowing a lot and feel like I am choking on my own saliva , I ve been told I stop breathing for a while when sleeping then take big gasps of air, my skin can be painful to touch and I get burning sensations in my legs and numbness in my arms I am 21 but this worries me as it is prolonged and my doctors seem to be doing nothing about it. I recently went to see them and was put on citalapram an omeprazole but to no effect, I seem to be suffering from anxiety and struggle to go out which I think may be caused by my severe loss of weight I am 5 to 6 stone which is not healthy for my height and I feel disgusting I am hungry but it hurts so much to eat, I struggle using my bowels and on days I am so weak I can t get out of bed and struggle to walk I know something is wrong but no one seems to be able to help me I hope you can
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013