Pain in light side under ribs, nodule in lung. What treatment should i go under?

In Novemember of 2012 I was awakened by a pain in my left side just under my ribs. I went to the E.R. they found a nodule in my lung also left by accident and said I had diverticlious on my left, sorry not sure of spelling. I have seen a pulmologist and had a colonoscopy . Pulmologist sent me to a thorastic surgeon and P.E.T. scan showed actvity .But my nodule has shrank or nodules I don t know where they are except my lower left and lymph node has shrank same side. My colonoscopy come came out good and all of my blood work as well. But I m still in pain everyone is turning me away saying they don t know why I m hurting. It hurts more at night and it is always the same area and when I m lying down it is worse. And there is a cracking feeling when I breath almost like fluid or something. I m really not sure just tired of hurting. I know this is alot and I m sure more information is needed.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013