Pain in legs on touching, feels like bruises, on lateral, central thigh, knees, anterior section of lower leg, Allodynia ?

My legs hurt to touch. The pain only happens when I touch my legs or my clothes go over them. I do not have a constant ache or sunburn feeling. It feels like a really bad bruise . The pain occurs over my lateral and central thigh, medial aspect of the knee , and my whole anterior section of my lower leg. I ve read articles about Allodynia but not quite sure if this is what I have. Can someone please help! I m only in my twenties and this is a real bothersome problem.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012