Pain in legs due to circulation problem. Taking vitamins and iron. What tests to request?

I have some type of blood problem, yet I do not have anemia , i ve been tested for it. When I sit down for a long period of time, be it driving or using a computer, my legs start to hurt, from lack of circulation. I am now taking Vitimin B12, Iron, Vitimin C pills. What type of tests should I request from a Doctor? I tested for Diabeties, I m good, all types of STD s, still good. I have not seemed to be able to pinpoint the problem, so far. I get sick very easily, when I am around people, and am suseptable to sickness. I do not work much, due to my condition. What kind of tests, should I seek to have that will find all the problems I am living with?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012