Pain in legs, bright blue veins on chest, shoulders. Started taking Yasmin birth control. Should I continue this medication?

Hello, I am 27 years old mother of two young children. I started the Yasmin birth control pill 5 weeks ago. I have had constant pain in my leg which has lasted 2 weeks and iv now noticed bright blue veins showing up on my chest and sholders. Veins dont usually show on my skin as I am olive colour. should I continue with the pill and ride it out or should I stop untill investigated? Apreciate any advice.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012