Pain in legs and lower back,weakness in leg on sitting or standing for long hours, menopausal, have giddiness and nausea with Nu-volt. Safe?

I am 47 yr old female having pain in legs and low back . The pain in right leg radiates down the leg sometimes. I feel like sitting after standing for sometime.Feel weakness in legs and knees sometimes numbness,find hard to concentrate on my research work and can not sit to study for more than 30 minutes.This is also the time for menopause .The doctor has prescribed Nu-volt G and Carnisure 500mg to be taken twice daily along with bonestat k2. Nu volt G causes giddiness and nausea . Is the medication safe? Can I have nu-volt G once daily. Can this be continue for a month or longer without side effects? Kindly suggest . What other things are recommended such as diet , exercise and calcium dose. please advise. Thanks and regards- Benzy
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012