Pain in legs and ankles, back/bottom of spine, excessive sweating, PCOS. Reasons ?

Hi, I am nearly 50 years old and have been suffering with pain in legs and ankles, back/bottom of spine and excessively sweating when walking to and from work, etc. I am slightly overweight and have been for most of my life even though in the past I ve excersised, eat healthy and have worked in very strenuous jobs. I do suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and wondered if that has always something to do with this.....Please can you help me?.....
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012