Pain in legs, above abdomen, eases with massage. Cause and cure?

I have pain in legs and portion below abdomen . With mild massage I get comforts.I thought pain may be due to blood sugar , but even when blood sugar is normal and with gastric problem, I feel the discomfort. during travel, I find it necessary to get up and walk. this makes it difficult during travel.I fel screwing pain in both arms even at times. with minimising gas, it gets better. this is more felt at night disturbing the sleep despite having pills
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013