Pain in legs. MRI of spine done, shows spondylosis of bilateral pars interarticularis of L5, diffuse annular disc bulge, disc protrusion. What does my report indicate?

hi doctor, this is my mri report which ahve taken in last weak still not yet consul with doctor can any tell me what the problem... i`m facing illness in both the legs... kinldy suggest me what to do. MRI Report – Dorsal Spine Technique:  MR Myelogram Sagittal T1 SE and T2 FSE Axial T2  Cor STIR Findings: The study shows normal signal intensity and anatomical configuration of dorsal segment of spinal cord . The dorsal vertebral bodies, pedicles, laminae and spinous process shows normal alignment and MR morphology. Bilateral intervertebral foramens show normal size and signal intensity pattern. The intervertebral discs show normal signal intensity and MR features. No evidence of any disc prolapse made out. The cerebro spinal fluid displays normal signal intensity in all sequences and there is no evidence of any filling defect within it. The paraspinal regions do not show any abnormal soft tissue lesion. Screening of Whole Spine: No significant abnormality is noted in cervical spine. Lumbar spondylosis Spondylolysis of bilateral pars interarticularis of L5 . Disc dessication at L3-4,L4-5,L5-S1 level. Posterocentral disc extrusion at L3-4,L5-S1 level causing indentation over ventral thecal sac. Diffuse annular disc bulge with posterocentral and posterolateral protrusion at L4-5 level causing indentation over ventral thecal sac and mild to moderate effacement of bilateral neural foramina
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012