Pain in leg mostly in thighs, weakness in legs while walking. Overweight. Whom should i visit?

Hello Doctor. I am 30 year old Man and working as a software engineer. From last 3 years I feel pain in my left leg, specially in thigh. This pain comes and go many times in a day. and sometimes there is no pain for weeks. Pain severity is 3 to 4 on a scale of out 10. From yesterday night, all sudden, while I was working on my laptop I started pain in my both thighs . Pain is very light. But I feel some weakness on both legs when I walk, both thighs and legs are paining continuously on a sclae of 2 to 3 out of 10. I am overweight also. Is this something need to worry a lot, should I consult any doctor, If yes, then which special doctor should I visit like ortho , nuero etc...
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012