Pain in leg, low vitamin D, high creatinine and blood sugar. Related?

Hello Doctor, My husband has been having pains in his leg, close to the tabia bone. We consulted a doctor and he advised for vitamin D , blood glucose and kedney tests and xrays. My husbands Vitamin D level is low and his cretenin and blood sugar levels are high ( not to high but high) . the consulting doctor didnot comment on these results but asked him to do a MRI instead. My question to you is...can low vitamin D levels or high urea , cretenin and blood sugar cause leg pain? Can you also suggest some diet for lowering urea, blood sugar and cretenin levels. thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012