Pain in leg & hip, throbbing foot & calf, difficulty in walking, swollen abdomen, lower & middle back pain. X-ray & MRI lower back normal.

My left leg hurts. My foot is throbbing by the ankle, occasionally throbbing at front of calf . Occasional burning feeling on outer upper left thigh. Hard to walk, feels like my hip is grinding. Bottom left side of abdomen is swollen but with no color and is sticking out about two inches more than the right side. My back hurts in middle upper section as well as lower back occasional twisting feeling exactly where back dimples are. Please help me it s been six months now. Had MRI on lower back and found nothing. Also X-ray of lower back and found nothing. I feel like i have a fever and my bodys warm but no fever and the biddle part of my back feels. Swollen on the left side. I am 5 7 108 pounds very fit. Please help any ideas? I used to work two jobs 70 hours I week. As of two months ago I now work one job 30 hours a week and my leg still can t take it. This has slowed me down 100%
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012